Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Talks, but Putin and the World Unimpressed TWS Podcast
- How to Play a Weak Hand in Iraq Abram N. Shulsky, Eric Brown and Hillel Fradkin
- Obama, Edited The Scrapbook
- Ditto The Scrapbook
- Barnes Podcast: What Nixon, Reagan, and Clinton Had--And Obama Doesn't TWS Podcast
- Joy Behar: Palin Should Be 'Turning Letters Over on Some Game Show'
- Sen. Ted Cruz Blasts 'Misogynist and Profanity-Ridden' 'True Blood' Episode
- Director Jonathan Demme Blasts Israel, Says Not an Anti-Semite
- 'Republi-C*nt': Left's Popular Culture Normalizes Depravity Towards Women
- Robert Davi, Jon Voight Team for Patriotic Concert, Fundraiser
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Has Obama Trapped Himself?
- Ted Cruz Responds To Yet Another HBO Attack On Republicans
- ‘Is This How The Benghazi Talking Points Were Developed?’ Govt Watchdogs Blast Kerry Aide’s Use Of Gmail Account
- Some ‘Beneficiaries’ Of Export-Import Bank Oppose Re-Authorization
- Union Boss: Don’t Privatize The Post Office
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement