Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Confronting Putin’s Invasion Eric Edelman
- Job Destroyer Fred Barnes
- Kristol Podcast: Ukraine After 5 Years of Weakness TWS Podcast
- Upholding the Law Jeff Bergner
- Obama Calls Retreat William Kristol
- 'Noah' Director More Concerned with Getting 'Non-Believers' to See Film
- '2016: Obama's America' Team Vows to Take on Progressives, Support Pro-American Content
- Dinesh D'Souza: Wait Until President Obama Sees My New Film
- Obama Recruits YouTube 'Stars' to Push ObamaCare to Twenty-Somethings
- Isaiah Washington Returns to 'Grey's Anatomy' After Seven-Year Absence for Gay Slur
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Sarah Palin: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul Top My 2016 List
- Buyer's Remorse: Poll Shows New Yorkers Turning on Mayor De Blasio
- EXCLUSIVE—Rep. Mike Kelly: 'They're Coming for Your Guns'
- Exclusive: Brent Bozell Claims GOP Will Not Fight Obamacare if They Win Senate
- Rand Paul at CPAC: Fourth Amendment as Vital as Second Amendment
- Santorum offers yell-O at mellow CPAC event
- Rand Paul warns Putin over Ukraine: ‘If he’s going to act like a rogue nation, he will be isolated’ [VIDEO]
- Former Soviet spy chief claims Putin regime is an ‘intelligence agency dictatorship’
- 7 photos proving Vladimir Putin is just a loser dad [SLIDESHOW]
- Colorado Republicans open old wounds in rehash of 2010 election feud
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement