Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Barnes On Obama's Poll Numbers: 'Americans Want Leadership and They're Not Getting It' TWS Podcast
- Kristol Podcast: On Immigration, 'No Legislation is Better Than This Legislation' TWS Podcast
- Our Disappearing President Stephen F. Hayes
- Born Free William Kristol
- Let the Sunshine In Stephen F. Hayes
- BREAKING: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Passes House, 228-196
- The Administration's Culture of Intimidation and Opacity
- An Update on CBS' Sharyl Attkisson's Computers Being Hacked
- The Obama Doctrine: Negotiating With the Taliban
- Poll: 70 Percent Believe IRS Targeting Started in Washington D.C.
- Celebs Urge Obama to Eliminate Nuclear Weapons
- 'The Daily Show' Uses 'Turd' Metaphor to Attack Sarah Palin
- Director M. Night Shyamalan Wants to Save Our Schools
- 'Man of Steel' Director Zack Snyder: It's OK for Superman to Be American with Obama in Office
- Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Bill Maher Over Slamming Sarah Palin's Special Needs Son
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement