Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- The Health Care Apology Tour Michael Astrue
- Failure Upon Failure Stephen F. Hayes
- Street Artist 'Hanksy' Mashes Up Ebola and Rapper Eazy-E
- Dem Rep Offers No Comment on Constituent Chrissy Teigen's America-Bashing Tweets
- 'Goodfellas' Actor Sues Fox for $250 Million over 'Simpsons' Use of Likeness
- Duggar Family Rallies For Pro-life, Anti-Gay Marriage with Statewide Bus Tour ahead of Elections
- Singer James Blunt Apologizes for 'Annoying' 'You're Beautiful'
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Nine Travelers from West Africa Quarantined Under Connecticut Gov. Malloy's Ebola Policy
- Howie Carr, Ann Coulter: Jeanne Shaheen Killing New Hampshire Jobs with Amnesty Support
- RNC Hammers Jeanne Shaheen for Booting Breitbart News from Open Press Event
- Democrats Banking on Well-Funded Ground Game in Colorado
- Boehner Goes Big On Executive Amnesty: 'Obama Administration Hiding the Truth'
- It’s Official: Ebola’s In NYC
- Jeanne Shaheen: On Obamacare, ‘Everybody Was A Deciding Vote’
- Peter King On Islamic Terror: ‘Nobody Should Feel Safe’ [VIDEO]
- Napolitano: Obama A ‘Candidate For Impeachment’ If Immigration Laws Not Enforced Correctly [VIDEO]
- Pennsylvania’s Largest Obamacare Insurer Hiking Premiums
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement