Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- Failure Upon Failure Stephen F. Hayes
- Obama to Campaign Michael Ramirez
- Ouch: Americans Believe Obama Is Worse Than Bush
- Pat Roberts Is Closing On Greg Orman - But Is It Too Late?
- Good News: Tens of Thousands of Federal Workers Are Being Paid to Sit at Home
- Unreal: Medical Society of NY Tells Doctors to 'Follow Twitter' to Stay Informed on Ebola
- Cringe-worthy Senate Democrat Interview: 'I'm Brain Dead Today'
- Tori Spelling Quarantined at Cedars Sinai Hospital, Doctors Suspect Enterovirus
- 'Anchorman' Director Adam McKay Partners with Brady Campaign to Push Gun Control
- Study: Parents Desensitized to Violent and Sexual Content in Films
- JLaw Slams Perez Hilton: He Only Took My Nude Photos Down Because 'People Got Pissed'
- Watch: Wu-Tang Rapper Who Cut Off Own Penis Jokes About It in Stand-Up Comedy Set
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Bloomberg: 'Andrew Cuomo Concedes Defeat in the Common Core Wars'
- Obama's New 'Ebola Czar' a No Show, Skipping Meetings and Briefings
- Students Balking at More Nutritious Lunches
- First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt: 'I Carry a Pistol, and I'm a Fairly Good Shot'
- Scott Brown Hits Jeanne Shaheen's Energy Tax Agenda
- FBI Agent Sold Intel To Bangladeshi Political Operative In Murder-For-Hire Scheme
- Confused Students At Catholic College Call Lack Of Free Condoms ‘Pattern Of Injustice’
- HHS-Funded Study: Obamacare Will Suffer ‘Death Spiral’ If Subsidies Fail
- Happy B-Day, Kim Kardashian! [SLIDESHOW]
- U.S. Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement