Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Beyond Obama William Kristol
- Obama Takes Manhattan The Scrapbook
- Obama’s Own JV Team Max Boot
- Kristol Podcast: Feckless Obama, Losing Democrats... TWS Podcast
- The Senate and the Courts Edward Whelan
- By The Way, White House Intruder Nearly Made It...Inside the Green Room
- Party Bigwigs Chris Christie, Michelle Obama Go To Mat In WI Gov Race
- Strip Club Controversy in Kansas Gov. Race Could Help Trailing GOP Incumbent
- Mrs. Abedini: I Believe My Husband Has Been 'Abandoned' by the Obama Administration
- Access Shock: California's Shrinking Obamacare Coverage Networks
- Singer Annie Lennox: Beyoncé's a 'Token,' 'Cheap' Feminist
- Second Time May Be Charm for Mitt Romney, 2016 Presidential Hopes
- Backstabber Nicolle Wallace Admires Palin Family for Sticking Together
- John Cusack Joins Growing Chorus of Hollywood Critics
- 'The Equalizer' Review: Avenger Denzel Delivers Genre Greatness
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Exclusive–Dinesh D'Souza: Holder's Next Job: Crime Boss!
- Schools Nationwide Scramble to Prepare for Illegal Immigrants Who Crossed Border
- More Colorado High Schools Close as Union-Provoked Teachers Join 'Sickouts'
- Mob of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man, Smashes Cars in Memphis
- 43 Shot, 5 Killed in Chicago as Weekend Temperatures Hit Summer Highs
- Camille Paglia Gloriously Smacks Down Feminists’ Unserious Campus Rape Drivel
- EXCLUSIVE: Liens Filed Against Dem Senator Jeanne Shaheen and Her Husband For Failure To Pay Creditors
- Chairman Of Joint Chiefs Of Staff Found Rachel Maddow’s Book Insightful
- Democratic Florida Congressional Candidate To Dress As Oprah Winfrey
- Unreleased Poll: Democrats’ Deep Split On Amnesty
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement