Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- 2014 ≠ 2016 William Kristol
- Kristol Podcast: Obama's Weakness Is Much Greater Than Americans Realize TWS Podcast
- Boots on the Ground? Yes! Thomas Donnelly
- Superpower Once Lived Here William Kristol
- Crimea and Punishment Tod Lindberg
- Kansas Students and Parents Not Thrilled About Michelle Obama Speaking at High School Graduation Ceremony
- Author and Terror Expert: We Are Less Safe Than a Year Ago
- Keystone Pipeline Delayed Again
- Global Study of 40 Countries: 56 Percent Say Abortion is "Unacceptable"
- Ouch: College Students Give Obama a Cold Reception in Pennsylvania
- Christ, America Dominate Box Office, Anti-God 'Noah' Sinks
- Trailer Talk: Clint Eastwood's 'Jersey Boys' Hits the Right Notes
- Embattled 'X-Men' Director Drops Out of Biden-Led Creativity Conference
- TMZ: Bryan Singer Says He Has Proof to Dispute Sex Abuse Charges
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Guest Star on Military-Themed 'Nashville' Episode
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Report: Hillary Clinton Accused GOP Staffers of Colluding with 'Extremists' on Internet
- Exclusive</em>: Inside the Bundy Ranch and the Fight Against Government Overreach
- He Has Risen
- Students Want Washington & Lee to Free 'Students of Color' from 'Psychological Shackles'
- Atheist National Conference Aims at Mormon Church
- Bill Clinton sent friendly handwritten note to chairman of mosque that al-Awlaki led, al-Qaeda operatives worked for, 9/11 hijackers worshipped at
- TOTALLY WORTH IT: High school senior suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Michelle Obama wreaks havoc across Topeka with last-minute decision to speak at graduation
- White House asks American parents to monitor their children for signs of terrorism
- Obamacare’s Core Flaw?
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement