Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- The Health Care Apology Tour Michael Astrue
- Failure Upon Failure Stephen F. Hayes
- Sen. Hagan: Actually, We Should Have A Travel Ban On Citizens From Ebola-Stricken Countries
- Afroman Remixes "Because I Got High" To Support Marijuana Legalization
- Only 15 Percent of Americans Believe We Are Winning the War Against ISIS
- DWS: Dems Will Hold the Senate
- NY Gun Registry Deems Almost 35,000 People Too Mentally Ill To Carry a Gun
- Artist's 80-Foot Inflatable Christmas Tree Sculpture Mistaken For 'Sex Toy'
- Report: Stephen Collins Won't Be Prosecuted For Child Molestation Charges
- Donald Trump Tweets: Russell Brand is a 'First Class Dummy' and 'Loser'
- Winning in Court Then Acting on It
- Lena Dunham Tweets Excuses for Her Alleged-Rapist: Not a 'Clear Cut Villain'
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- CIDRAP Director: Two Ebola Possibilities That 'Should Keep Us up at Night'
- Obama Moves into Campaign Mode; Stops in Maryland, Illinois
- Alan Grayson Called for Ebola Travel Ban in July; Obama 'Inexplicably' Ignored Request
- Top NIH Official: Budget Cuts Not to Blame for Lack of Ebola Vaccine
- Bobby Jindal Campaigns in Connecticut: Gov. Malloy's 'Failed Policies' Have Weakened State's Economy
- Common Core Horror Stories From Florida
- Idaho City To Christian Pastors: Perform Same-Sex Weddings Or Face Jail
- Women’s Studies Professors Pitch Tantrum Over George Will Appearance
- Republican Strategist: GOP Midterm Win Coming Thanks To ‘Conga Line Of Screw-ups’ By Obama [VIDEO]
- Ted Cruz SLAMS Obama: Lack of Travel Ban Arguments ‘Don’t Make Sense’ [VIDEO]
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement