Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- No Sword, No Justice William Kristol
- Frozen in the Cold War Matthew Continetti
- A New Disorder Stephen F. Hayes
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Talks, but Putin and the World Unimpressed TWS Podcast
- Obama, Edited The Scrapbook
- Maybe Democrats Should Have Read Obamacare Before They Passed It
- Hamas: A Baby in One Arm, A Kalashnikov In The Other
- Israeli Cabinet Unanimously Rejects Kerry's Temporary Truce Proposal
- Administration Considers Giving Honduran Youth Refugee Status
- Busted: Obamacare Architect Caught in Epic Lie, Confirming Opponents' Argument
- Robert Davi Woos California Crowd with Epic Performance at Military Fundraiser
- Florida Pol Wants 'America' Screened in State Classrooms
- Joan Rivers on Middle East Crisis: 'Palestinians Started It!'
- Why Next 'Hunger Games' Film Will Upset Political Elites
- 'Lucy' Review: Bloated Concept, Uninspired Action
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement