Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Kristol Podcast: Gap Between Liberal Media and Public Has Never Been Greater... TWS Podcast
- Cold War Michael Ramirez
- Last Refuge of a Scoundrel Fred Barnes
- Podcast: Obama Strategy For Gaza? Keep Iran Happy. TWS Podcast
- Kristol Podcast: Obama vs. the Rule of Law TWS Podcast
- Ginsburg: Fellow Justices Don’t Understand Hobby Lobby Case Since They’re Male, or Something
- Abandoned Baby With Downs Syndrome Highlights Dark Side of Surrogacy in Thailand
- Suites, Hair Salons, All-You-Can-Eat Meals: Illegal Immigrants Get Top-Notch Treatment at Texas Detention Center
- Polls: Obama, Obamacare Hit New Lows
- WATCH: People Respond to DC's Recognition of Concealed Carry Rights
- 'The Remaining' - Fright Fest With a Faith-Based Message
- Jackie Mason Slams Anti-Israel Celebs as Anti-Semitic, Ignorant and Stupid
- Seth Meyers Hectors Megyn Kelly About Fox News, Media Bias
- 'Get On Up' Review: Brilliant Biopic Anchored By Dazzling Lead Performance
- Box Office Predictions: 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Soars, 'America' Beats Michael Moore
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Book: Female Secret Service Offended by Joe Biden Skinny-Dip Ritual
- Mass. Lawmakers Give Police Chiefs Power to Decide Who Can Purchase Shotguns, Rifles
- Senate Now Mad at CIA Director? How About When He Was A Leaker on National Security?
- Obama: Stop 'Nitpicking' John Kerry
- Heritage Action Announces Support for DACA Bill, Will Include in Scorecard
- Where Is The GOP’s Better Deal?
- Obama Admin Asks Federal Court To Revisit Potentially Deadly Obamacare Subsidy Ruling
- Miss Israel 2013 Is Back In Uniform, Ready To Fight For Her Country [PHOTO]
- DC’s Students Are Improving, But Not Fast Enough
- Campus Civil Liberties Group Cautiously Optimistic On Assault Bill
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement