That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
Fresh from the RNC: It’s not TV, it’s reality… It’s Obama’s Chicago Network! Scandal, drama, laughs and everyone’s favorite amateur president! From the Obama’s Chicago Network site:Obama’s Chicago Network brings the hottest, most drama-filled political intrigue to a national audience. President Obama brought to the White House both seasoned actors of the Chicago Way Rahm […]
Was it TOTUS playing a joke on POTUS? Is bumbling VP Biden rubbing off on the usually-silver-tongued President Obama? Or is Barack Obama’s utter lack of experience and depth beginning to show? One would presume that the Commander-in-Chief would know how to pronounce the word “corpsman.” However, at the National Prayer Breakfast, President Obama confidently […]
- Podcast: Boehner's Netanyahu Invite Raises Questions About Obama's Foreign Policy TWS Podcast
- But Seriously . . . P. J. O’Rourke
- What You Missed If You Didn’t Watch Fred Barnes
- Offensive Cartoon Michael Ramirez
- A Year of Conflict or Compromise? Jay Cost
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- Taliban Claims Responsibility For Attack Which Killed 3 Americans, As White House Denies Fighters Are Terrorists
- It’s National Escape Day! Here Are Ten Models Escaping From Their Clothes [SLIDESHOW]
- TSA Disputes Claim That It Will Spy On Air Travelers’ Social Media, Credit Card Activities
- Why The Patriots Haters’ Favorite Arguments Are Wrong
- 74-Year-Old Michigan Homeowner Fatally Shoots Armed Intruder
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement