That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
Fresh from the RNC: It’s not TV, it’s reality… It’s Obama’s Chicago Network! Scandal, drama, laughs and everyone’s favorite amateur president! From the Obama’s Chicago Network site:Obama’s Chicago Network brings the hottest, most drama-filled political intrigue to a national audience. President Obama brought to the White House both seasoned actors of the Chicago Way Rahm […]
Was it TOTUS playing a joke on POTUS? Is bumbling VP Biden rubbing off on the usually-silver-tongued President Obama? Or is Barack Obama’s utter lack of experience and depth beginning to show? One would presume that the Commander-in-Chief would know how to pronounce the word “corpsman.” However, at the National Prayer Breakfast, President Obama confidently […]
- 62 and Chiseled: Mickey Rourke Wins Comeback Bout in Russia
- 62-Year-Old Mickey Rourke Returns to Boxing, Strips Down to Underwear for Weigh-In
- The Force Awakens: First Teaser for the New Star Wars Has Been Released
- North Korea Condemns New Rogen-Franco Movie: 'Evil Act of Provocation'
- Bill Cosby's Alma Mater Latest to Cut Ties in Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Blue State Blues: Thank You, Chuck Schumer--Sort of
- Report: House GOP Could Respond to Obama's Amnesty as Early as Next Week
- GOP May Increase Government Surveillance in Lame Duck
- 'No Justice, No Profit': Left-Wing Activists Use Ferguson to Condemn Capitalism on 'Brown Friday'
- Gallup: More Americans Delaying Medical Treatments after Getting Obamacare
- Government Studies Sexual Habits Of Obese Girls
- Huffington Post Writer To White Protesters: Ferguson Is ‘Not About You’
- New York Times DEFENDS Its Decision To Publish Name Of Darren Wilson’s Home Street
- Sharyl Attkisson: Mainstream Media Too ‘Swayed By Propaganda’ [VIDEO]
- CDC: 18 Percent Of All Pregnancies Now End In Abortion
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement