Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Donald Sutherland Compares Jennifer Lawrence to Jesus Christ
- 'All in the Family' Creator Norman Lear Hardly the Voice of Political Civility
- 2015 Oscars: Can Clint Eastwood's 'American Sniper' Win Over the 'Lefty Crowd'
- Did the First Act at the Latin Grammys Call President Obama a 'Whore'?
- GLOCK Takes Part in 'Designing Spaces' Special to Help a Wounded Warrior
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Tense in Ferguson Ahead of Grand Jury Decision
- Ben Carson Won't Comment on Senate Amnesty Bill, Will Make '16 Decision by May
- Luis Gutierrez: Exec Amnesty Critics Think Obama 'Took the Gavel Away' from Speaker Boehner
- Obama: I've 'Been Very Restrained with Respect to Immigration'
- Obama: Ferguson Not Selma
- Jennifer Lopez Stuns In Flesh-Colored Bondage Dress At AMAs [PHOTOS]
- Iran Nuke Deal Deadline Looms, Skepticism Reigns In DC
- Teacher Certification A Mess, Says Report
- Lindsey Graham: House Benghazi Report Is ‘Full Of Crap’ [VIDEO]
- Brown Family Attorney: ‘I Don’t Worry’ About Due Process For Darrell Wilson [VIDEO]
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement