Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Keep Church and State Separate, Some of the Time Irwin M. Stelzer
- So Big O Is Just Like MJ? Geoffrey Norman
- Obama’s Nuclear Deal is the Most Likely Path to War Joshua Muravchik
- Hotel for President Obama's Ethiopia Visit Cost $412K Jeryl Bier
- Will the Obama White House Throw Hillary Under the Bus? TWS Podcast
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement