Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- The Health Care Apology Tour Michael Astrue
- Failure Upon Failure Stephen F. Hayes
- Jennifer Garner Calls Hollywood Out for Sexism
- Lena Dunham Lip-Syncs in Feminist PSA: 'My Body Is Not a Battleground'
- 'Ouija' Review: Five Dumb Teens Summon Demons, Audience Suffers
- 'John Wick' Review: This Is How You Make a Revenge Film
- 'The View' Ratings Plummeting with Palin-Basher, 9/11 Truther as Hosts
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- NYC Police Commissioner: Hatchet Attack Was Terror
- Dem Ad Blames Thom Tillis For Trayvon Martin Shooting
- New York, New Jersey Say They Will Require Ebola Quarantines
- Sessions: Electing NH's Scott Brown 'Where We Make Our Stand' to Obama's Executive Amnesty
- Frenemies: Hillary Campaigns with Potential Rival after Warren Pries Door Open to POTUS Run
- Weekly Standard’s Steve Hayes Off Terrorist Watch List, Finally [VIDEO]
- Report: Minnesota’s Obamacare Premiums Rising More Than The State Claimed
- Democratic Operative Gets Called Out By His Own Brother For Failed Hit Job On GOP Candidate
- Teachers Irate At Time Magazine Cover
- State Department Wasted Millions To Boost Afghan Sports Coverage
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement