Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Kristol Podcast: Netanyahu Isn't the One Who's a 'Chicken****' TWS Podcast
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- Obama to Campaign Michael Ramirez
- Lena Dunham Explains Why the Midterms Matter: 'Keep Sexist Politicians Out of Office'
- ABC News Trying to Resuscitate 'The View' After Ratings, Hosts Keep Tanking
- Michael Bay in Talks with Paramount to Direct Benghazi '13 Hours' Film
- 23 Minutes with Russell Brand: 'I Wish I Was Bisexual'
- Report: Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Dating?
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- T Minus 4: GOP Fights to Escape 'Margin of Fraud'
- Gang of Eight Republicans Discourage Obama Against Executive Amnesty
- National Journal: Scott Brown Has Chance to Win Thanks to 'Nationalized' Campaign
- The Nuclear Option</em>: Democrats Win if Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid Lose Power Nov. 4
- Pelosi, Gutierrez: Obama Should Give Temporary Amnesty to All Illegals
- Exclusive: Poll Shows Ed Gillespie Down Just 4 Points In Virginia
- Milton Wolf Takes One For The Team, Endorses Pat Roberts In Kansas
- Senator Questions Wasteful Spending During Unaccompanied Minors Influx
- Landrieu: Obama And I Aren’t Popular In The South Because It’s Racist And Sexist
- Report: Double-Dipping Strains Veterans’ Safety Net
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement