Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Federal Judge Blocks Louisiana's New Abortion Law
- For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?
- Is Your Food Conservative?
- New Tenants: Islamist Militia Secures A U.S. Embassy Residential Compound In Libya UPDATE: They Had A Pool Party
- Labor Daze: Majority of Americans 'Strongly Dissaprove' of Obama's Job Performance
- Report: Joan Rivers on Life Support
- Celebrities Slammed for Not Being Politically Correct in Hollywood
- 'The Remaining': Writer-Director Casey La Scala Raises Holy Hell in 'Rapture' Thriller
- America Deserves Better than an Empty Suit with No Strategy Against Radical Islam
- Box Office Limps into Fall; 'Guardians' Reaches for $300 Million
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Hackers Steal Security Check Data from 25,000+ DHS Employees
- Would-Be Dairy Queen Bandit Shot, Killed by Armed Employee
- NY Farm Yanks Wedding Ceremonies After $13k Court Fine for Refusing Lesbian Wedding
- Another Legal Challenge to Landrieu's Senate Candidacy in Louisiana
- United Nations Censures American Law Enforcement as Racist Following Ferguson
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement