Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
Despite the White House’s previous attempts to dismiss and/or marginalize the Fox News Channel and its #1 cable news audiences, President Obama recently sat down for an exclusive interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier to discuss, among other things, Obama’s healthcare (takeover) bill and the sneaky moves Nancy Pelosi has planned (i.e. the “Slaughter Strategy“) […]
The headline seems too good to be true. Sadly, it is and isn’t. President Obama will be on the show this coming Saturday, but will not be profiled for any misdeeds. Instead, he and AMW host John Walsh will be discussing “the administration’s crime-fighting initiatives and the impact AMW has had to society” as part […]
MSNBC’s far left commentator Keith Olbermann is well-known for his phony outrage. The Dallas Tea Party decided to challenge one of his blatherings and even extended to him an invitation to their anniversary celebration at the Dallas City Hall. So, Keith, what do you have to say for yourself NOW, SIRRRRR??!!
Had the Fox News cafeteria menu included fried chicken and collard greens to honor Black History Month, one could easily see MSNBC’s frothing-at-the-mouth commentator Keith Olbermann tagging them as “worst persons” — “You, SIR, are a racist!” However, this menu was from NBC’s own cafeteria and the photo was posted on the Internet by Questlove […]
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- Obama to Campaign Michael Ramirez
- The Health Care Apology Tour Michael Astrue
- Sen. Hagan: Actually, We Should Have A Travel Ban On Citizens From Ebola-Stricken Countries
- Afroman Remixes "Because I Got High" To Support Marijuana Legalization
- Only 15 Percent of Americans Believe We Are Winning the War Against ISIS
- DWS: Dems Will Hold the Senate
- NY Gun Registry Deems Almost 35,000 People Too Mentally Ill To Carry a Gun
- Artist's 80-Foot Inflatable Christmas Tree Sculpture Mistaken For 'Sex Toy'
- Report: Stephen Collins Won't Be Prosecuted For Child Molestation Charges
- Donald Trump Tweets: Russell Brand is a 'First Class Dummy' and 'Loser'
- Winning in Court Then Acting on It
- Lena Dunham Tweets Excuses for Her Alleged-Rapist: Not a 'Clear Cut Villain'
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Two Killed, Nine Wounded in Chicago Violence
- Biden's Son Keeps Law License Despite Drug-Related Navy Reserve Discharge
- Exclusive: Obama Administration Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs
- CIDRAP Director: Two Ebola Possibilities That 'Should Keep Us up at Night'
- Obama Moves into Campaign Mode; Stops in Maryland, Illinois
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement