Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
Despite the White House’s previous attempts to dismiss and/or marginalize the Fox News Channel and its #1 cable news audiences, President Obama recently sat down for an exclusive interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier to discuss, among other things, Obama’s healthcare (takeover) bill and the sneaky moves Nancy Pelosi has planned (i.e. the “Slaughter Strategy“) […]
The headline seems too good to be true. Sadly, it is and isn’t. President Obama will be on the show this coming Saturday, but will not be profiled for any misdeeds. Instead, he and AMW host John Walsh will be discussing “the administration’s crime-fighting initiatives and the impact AMW has had to society” as part […]
MSNBC’s far left commentator Keith Olbermann is well-known for his phony outrage. The Dallas Tea Party decided to challenge one of his blatherings and even extended to him an invitation to their anniversary celebration at the Dallas City Hall. So, Keith, what do you have to say for yourself NOW, SIRRRRR??!!
Had the Fox News cafeteria menu included fried chicken and collard greens to honor Black History Month, one could easily see MSNBC’s frothing-at-the-mouth commentator Keith Olbermann tagging them as “worst persons” — “You, SIR, are a racist!” However, this menu was from NBC’s own cafeteria and the photo was posted on the Internet by Questlove […]
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement