Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- The Health Care Apology Tour Michael Astrue
- Failure Upon Failure Stephen F. Hayes
- Good News: Tens of Thousands of Federal Workers Are Being Paid to Sit at Home
- Unreal: Medical Society of NY Tells Doctors to 'Follow Twitter' to Stay Informed on Ebola
- Cringe-worthy Senate Democrat Interview: 'I'm Brain Dead Today'
- Tillis Campaign Smells 'Victory In The Air'
- Wendy Davis Possibly Has Worst Campaign Twitter of All Time
- Study: Parents Desensitized to Violent and Sexual Content in Films
- JLaw Slams Perez Hilton: He Only Took My Nude Photos Down Because 'People Got Pissed'
- Watch: Wu-Tang Rapper Who Cut Off Own Penis Jokes About It in Stand-Up Comedy Set
- George Lucas: Corporations Can't Be Creative
- Bundled Cable Deathwatch: Lionsgate, Tribeca Team for Streaming Network
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Ebola Czar Ron Klain Starts Wednesday; Won't Attend House Ebola Hearing
- Rubio to Introduce Legislation to Ban Travel from Ebola Stricken Nations
- Joni Ernst: Congress, Obama Administration Failing on Ebola
- House Judiciary Committee Staff Request Briefing on USCIS Immigrant ID Solicitation
- Armed Citizen Takes Keys Out Of Getaway Car, Shoots And Kills Armed Bank Robber
- Jason Riley: ‘Why Should Blacks Be Eager’ To ‘Keep The President’s Party In Power?’ [VIDEO]
- Hensarling Takes Aim At Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Ebola Fears Keep African Children Out Of NJ School
- Labor Unions Fund Attack Ads Against GOP Franken Challenger
- Indiana To Cut Off Food Stamps For Workers After 3 Months, Waves Away Aid From Feds
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement