Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Kristol Podcast: Obama vs. the Rule of Law TWS Podcast
- A New Disorder Stephen F. Hayes
- No Sword, No Justice William Kristol
- Frozen in the Cold War Matthew Continetti
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Talks, but Putin and the World Unimpressed TWS Podcast
- Hillary Clinton: Hamas Operates in Civilian Areas Because Gaza is a Small Place or Something
- At Netroots, House Democrats Slam Gerrymandering, Say Gridlock Unites Them
- Keep Your Guns at Home: Stay Granted in Washington D.C. Carry Case
- Emails: Insurers Warned of Big Premium Increases, Requested and Received Expanded 'Bailout'
- “Republicans Should Have Held Their Convention in Detroit”
- Faith-Based Romance 'Old Fashioned' Battles '50 Shades of Grey' on Valentine's Day
- 'True Blood' Actress: It Was 'Sweet' Mocking Sarah Palin, 'Republi-c*unts'
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kurt Sutter Draws Inspiration from Fatherless Upbringing
- Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' Gets $11 Million from Taxpayers to Stay in NYC
- Box Office: Weekend Down 13%; Summer Down 20%
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Glenn Beck: I Don't Think Conservatives Will Win Fight Against Open Borders
- Fleming: Boehner's Team 'Toning Down' Border Crisis Legislation in Wake of Conservative Criticism
- Ben Sasse to Obama: Go to Central America, Tell Migrants America's 'Borders Are Not Open'
- US Chamber to Back Democrat Landrieu
- Details of Boehner Border Bill Emerge
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement