Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Job Destroyer Fred Barnes
- Confronting Putin’s Invasion Eric Edelman
- Kristol Podcast: Ukraine After 5 Years of Weakness TWS Podcast
- Upholding the Law Jeff Bergner
- Obama Calls Retreat William Kristol
- Report: Kevin Brady, Paul Ryan Set To Face Off Over Committee Assignment
- Jon Stewart Attempts to "Slay" Food Stamp Fraud Allegations; Misses Real Point
- Palin: "I Do Not Like This Uncle Sam, I Do Not Like His Health Care Scam"
- Surprise: Rand Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll
- Dr. Ben Carson: "I Will Continue to Defy the PC Police"
- 'Girls' Star Lena Dunham Drags Down 'SNL' Ratings
- President Obama Tapes Intro for 'Cosmos' Reboot
- Sarah Palin Tells CPAC 'We Won' 'Duck Dynasty' Culture War Battle
- 'SNL' Runs Cover for Obama (Again), Toasts Planned Parenthood
- BROTHER'S KEEPER: What if Mitt Romney's Brother Asked Dinesh D'Souza for $1,000?
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Santorum Talks About Faith-Based History, Populism, and Conscience Rights at CPAC
- Report: Nonprofits 'Gaming the System' for Farm Subsidies that Never Reach Farms
- Dem. Rep. Moore Pushing Obamacare Enrollment Event Sponsored by Planned Parenthood
- The Alzheimer’s Epidemic: Does the Right Have Anything to Say? Part 1 of 3
- Andrew Cuomo 2016? Governor Coy on Declaring Presidential Ambitions
- 10 famous Vladimirs not named Putin [SLIDESHOW]
- Report: EPA coal plant rule tainted by secretiveness, collusion with green groups
- Meet Marilinda Garcia, a fresh face from CPAC 2014
- NLRB charges union members with threatening to rape, harm managers’ kids
- Outrageous, malicious expulsions for Mississippi teens: You’ll never guess what they did
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement