Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray [...]
- Barnes On Obama's Poll Numbers: 'Americans Want Leadership and They're Not Getting It' TWS Podcast
- Kristol Podcast: On Immigration, 'No Legislation is Better Than This Legislation' TWS Podcast
- Our Disappearing President Stephen F. Hayes
- Born Free William Kristol
- See No Evil Thomas Joscelyn
- 'Man of Steel' Director Zack Snyder: It's OK for Superman to Be American with Obama in Office
- Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Bill Maher Over Slamming Sarah Palin's Special Needs Son
- Trailer Talk: 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Blasts Corporate Excess Anew
- Lil' Wayne Stomps on U.S. Flag, Calls Country 'Godless America'
- Vegas Columnist Compares Conservative Heckling Bill Maher to Recent Mass Shootings
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Firearms vs. Freedom, “Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire” hits theaters Thursday, June 20th
- Boehner says he will not hold vote on immigration bill without majority Republican support
- White House threatens to veto farm bill if food stamp are cut
- Poll: Ted Cruz more popular for 2016 presidential run than Rick Perry among Texans
- Chad Johnson’s apology gets him out of jail [VIDEO]
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement