Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Kristol Podcast: Obama's Weakness Is Much Greater Than Americans Realize TWS Podcast
- Superpower Once Lived Here William Kristol
- Boots on the Ground? Yes! Thomas Donnelly
- Crimea and Punishment Tod Lindberg
- The Luck of the Republicans Fred Barnes
- Win: VA Community College System to Change 'Free Speech Zone' Policy
- Obama Admin Downplays Boston Bombings?
- Fox News Launching New Daytime Show Featuring Katie Pavlich
- MSNBC Accuses State of Forcing Women to Leave Children in Hot Car
- Income Inequality Institute to Pay Infamous Class Warrior $25,000 per Month to Do Basically Nothing
- Top 5 Movies to Watch Over Easter Weekend
- Liam Neeson: de Blasio's War on Carriages Hurts Immigrants, New York Culture
- Mich. Utility Cancels 'Duck Dynasty' Contest After Single Complaint
- Report: Oprah Cancels Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show, Hasn't Told Star Yet
- Daily Beast Targets Reality Stars the Duggars with Guilt by Association Smear
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement