Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Former NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women
- #2: Obama Makes GQ'S List of Least Influential People of 2014
- Gawker Cites Racism over Blake Lively's Fondness for Southern Style
- Bill Cosby, His Attorneys/Accusers Open Up After Washington Post Chronicles Accusations Against Him
- Pitbull to Minorities at American Music Awards: 'We Can All Stay'
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Obama: Communities of Color 'Aren't Making This Up'
- Jonathan Gruber Will Testify Before Congressional Committee About Health Law Deceptions
- Most Businesses Destroyed in Ferguson Minority Owned
- An Open Letter to Senator McConnell and Speaker Boehner
- Mark Levin on Ferguson: 'What We Are Witnessing Now Is the Left's War on the Civil Society'
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement