Posted today on the Real Clear Politics blog by Tom Bevan:After 6 Months, More View Obama’s Presidency as a ‘Failure’ Than Bush’s A rather surprising finding from the newly released CNN poll. Question three on the national survey of 1,136 adults (which includes an oversample of African-Americans) asks, “Do you consider the first six months of […]
You know you’re screwing things up when your biggest cheerleaders — or at least the enemies of your enemies — start criticizing you. In the clip below, the Bush-hating host of HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” challenges President Obama to be more than just an attention-grabbing empty suit. In fact, he even suggests Obama […]
Below is a segment from Sean Hannity’s show on Fox News in which President Obama’s allegedly “new” strategy for Afghanistan is compared to that of liberal-vilified former President George W. Bush. Also, Sean “translates” a recent press conference by a stumbling White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs.
Jim Miller’s blog, with entries sometimes crossposted to Sound Politics, is always a good read. Below is a cartoon from the blog that shows [insert trumpet fanfare here] Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist David Horsey of the soon-to-be-defunct Seattle Post-Intelligencer preparing to shift the tone of his scribbles from Bush bashing to Obama love: Original posted at Jim […]
It was only a matter of time before more of Obama’s supporters decided to come out of the closet. Up until now, the message has all been about hope and change and coming together. Now that he has all but locked up the nomination and carries a slim, but consistent lead in the polls, the tune […]
- Report: Obama Briefed on ISIS Threat for More Than a Year
- BREAKING: Video Reportedly Shows Execution of Reporter Steven Sotloff
- Reports: Obama Considers Postponing Executive Immigration Action Until After Midterms
- What Happens To The Gun Control Debate If Malloy Loses In Connecticut?
- The Case Against Common Core
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Chris Christie Refuses to Visit Border during Mexico Trip: 'This Is Silliness'
- President Obama on Ebola: 'Stopping This Disease Won't Be Easy'
- Reports: Feds Lose Track of 6,000 Foreigners on Student Visas Who Could 'Do Us Harm'
- Union Bosses Scramble to Save Democrat Agenda
- Florida Newspaper: Jeb Bush's Embrace of Common Core Hurts 2016 Chances
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement