Posted today on the Real Clear Politics blog by Tom Bevan:After 6 Months, More View Obama’s Presidency as a ‘Failure’ Than Bush’s A rather surprising finding from the newly released CNN poll. Question three on the national survey of 1,136 adults (which includes an oversample of African-Americans) asks, “Do you consider the first six months of […]
You know you’re screwing things up when your biggest cheerleaders — or at least the enemies of your enemies — start criticizing you. In the clip below, the Bush-hating host of HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” challenges President Obama to be more than just an attention-grabbing empty suit. In fact, he even suggests Obama […]
Below is a segment from Sean Hannity’s show on Fox News in which President Obama’s allegedly “new” strategy for Afghanistan is compared to that of liberal-vilified former President George W. Bush. Also, Sean “translates” a recent press conference by a stumbling White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs.
Jim Miller’s blog, with entries sometimes crossposted to Sound Politics, is always a good read. Below is a cartoon from the blog that shows [insert trumpet fanfare here] Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist David Horsey of the soon-to-be-defunct Seattle Post-Intelligencer preparing to shift the tone of his scribbles from Bush bashing to Obama love: Original posted at Jim […]
It was only a matter of time before more of Obama’s supporters decided to come out of the closet. Up until now, the message has all been about hope and change and coming together. Now that he has all but locked up the nomination and carries a slim, but consistent lead in the polls, the tune […]
- But Seriously . . . P. J. O’Rourke
- What You Missed If You Didn’t Watch Fred Barnes
- A Year of Conflict or Compromise? Jay Cost
- Offensive Cartoon Michael Ramirez
- Kristol Podcast: Football, Foreign Policy, and Politics TWS Podcast
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- Why Does The New York Times Want To Save This Hideous Dump Of A Government Building?
- Letterman: Rand Paul Often Makes ‘Pure, Hardcore, Logical Good Sense’
- ‘DO NOT DISCLOSE’: Obama Admin Tells Banks To Shut Up About Its Targeting of Consumers, Gun Dealers
- Will Any Republican Governors Stand Up To Obamacare?
- College Student Says She’s Glad Her Dad Gave Her The Gun She Used To Fight Off Armed Home Invaders [VIDEO]
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement