Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
At times like this, it is a good idea to look back to those who knew more and led better than those who lead us today. Reagans’ speech for Goldwater in 1964.
Poor Joe Biden. Obama picked him as a running mate because he needed “gravitas” on the ticket — an experienced, senior senator to balance Obama’s style-over-substance run for office. With Obama’s thin resume, one would think that he would seek Biden’s advice. One would think that Obama would treat Biden with the respect he deserves. […]
One could expect this kind of talk from the “netroots” — the rabid, Left Wing bloggers who treat the Internet as their own, private WTO riot. While the general public calls for civilized political campaigns, these bloggers spout profanities and urge verbal and physical confrontation as a means to get their political point across. In […]
- Consistently Wrong Max Boot
- Fuel on the Fire Lee Smith
- Blaming Israel First Michael Makovsky and William Kristol
- As Mayor Johnson's Scandals Grow, Was Obama Admin Wrong to Fire Inspector General? Mark Hemingway
- They Really, Really Don’t Like Him Jay Cost
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- ‘I Am Cait’ Ratings Go Down The Drain
- Kelly Osbourne To Donald Trump: ‘If You Kick Out Every Latino, Who Is Going To Clean Toilets?’ [VIDEO]
- Did Hillary Destroy Only Some, Or All Of Her Email Records?
- Kelly Osbourne Reaches Out To Latino Americans
- Federal Judge Approves Activists’ Undercover Cameras, Cites First Amendment
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement