Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
At times like this, it is a good idea to look back to those who knew more and led better than those who lead us today. Reagans’ speech for Goldwater in 1964.
Poor Joe Biden. Obama picked him as a running mate because he needed “gravitas” on the ticket — an experienced, senior senator to balance Obama’s style-over-substance run for office. With Obama’s thin resume, one would think that he would seek Biden’s advice. One would think that Obama would treat Biden with the respect he deserves. […]
One could expect this kind of talk from the “netroots” — the rabid, Left Wing bloggers who treat the Internet as their own, private WTO riot. While the general public calls for civilized political campaigns, these bloggers spout profanities and urge verbal and physical confrontation as a means to get their political point across. In […]
- Donald Sutherland Compares Jennifer Lawrence to Jesus Christ
- 'All in the Family' Creator Norman Lear Hardly the Voice of Political Civility
- 2015 Oscars: Can Clint Eastwood's 'American Sniper' Win Over the 'Lefty Crowd'
- Did the First Act at the Latin Grammys Call President Obama a 'Whore'?
- GLOCK Takes Part in 'Designing Spaces' Special to Help a Wounded Warrior
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- America Has Been Warned: Edward Gibbon’s The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
- Most Popular Obamacare Plans Will Spike 10 Percent in 2015
- Obama Admin Threatens to Cut Maine Food Stamp Funds Over Photo ID Law
- Peter Wehner: The Bush Machine's Progressive Hitman
- Practical Federalism: 'First Line of Defense Against Intrusive Federal Executive Should Be Congress'
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement