By “clear and convincing evidence,” blustering Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethics charges by a House Ethics subcommittee.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Democrat Jay Inslee defended missing an important dedication ceremony by saying he was in DC voting. In truth, he was in nearby Seattle meeting with CEO’s.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- The Health Care Apology Tour Michael Astrue
- Failure Upon Failure Stephen F. Hayes
- Model Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After Backlash for Bashing America
- Street Artist 'Hanksy' Mashes Up Ebola and Rapper Eazy-E
- Dem Rep Offers No Comment on Constituent Chrissy Teigen's America-Bashing Tweets
- 'Goodfellas' Actor Sues Fox for $250 Million over 'Simpsons' Use of Likeness
- Duggar Family Rallies For Pro-life, Anti-Gay Marriage with Statewide Bus Tour ahead of Elections
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Oklahoma Woman Who Accused Man of Threatening to Behead Her Goes to Jail
- Man Allegedly Chokes Online Girlfriend Who Posted Fake Profile Picture
- Blue State Blues: I'm Tired of Watching Other Countries Spike the Football
- GOP Calls Obama's Bluff: Show Us the Ebola Numbers
- Michelle Obama Calls Arizona-Born Mark Udall 'Fifth-Generation Coloradoan'
- Crazed Man Attacks NYPD With Hatchet
- Jeanne Shaheen Spread Sludge In New Hampshire, Despite Environmentalist Endorsements
- Colleges With The Most Expensive, Money Draining Dorm Room Fees [INFOGRAPHIC]
- A Frontline Account Of The Fight Against The Islamic State
- Chicago School Boss Wants Out Of Common Core Test
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement