By “clear and convincing evidence,” blustering Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethics charges by a House Ethics subcommittee.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Democrat Jay Inslee defended missing an important dedication ceremony by saying he was in DC voting. In truth, he was in nearby Seattle meeting with CEO’s.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Former NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women
- #2: Obama Makes GQ'S List of Least Influential People of 2014
- Gawker Cites Racism over Blake Lively's Fondness for Southern Style
- Bill Cosby, His Attorneys/Accusers Open Up After Washington Post Chronicles Accusations Against Him
- Pitbull to Minorities at American Music Awards: 'We Can All Stay'
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Obama: Communities of Color 'Aren't Making This Up'
- Jonathan Gruber Will Testify Before Congressional Committee About Health Law Deceptions
- Most Businesses Destroyed in Ferguson Minority Owned
- An Open Letter to Senator McConnell and Speaker Boehner
- Mark Levin on Ferguson: 'What We Are Witnessing Now Is the Left's War on the Civil Society'
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement