By “clear and convincing evidence,” blustering Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethics charges by a House Ethics subcommittee.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Democrat Jay Inslee defended missing an important dedication ceremony by saying he was in DC voting. In truth, he was in nearby Seattle meeting with CEO’s.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Dear Barack William Kristol
- Obama’s Stubbornness Fred Barnes
- The Use and Abuse of Sanctions Lee Smith
- Barnes Podcast: Obamacare, Moving Deadlines, and Thanksgiving TWS Podcast
- Barnes Podcast: Obama's on the Ropes TWS Podcast
- Issa to Sebelius on Healthcare.gov Probe: Failing to Turn Over Info is Criminal Obstruction of Justice
- Ohio Focus Group Rips Obama
- Capitol Hill Staffers Told Not to Rely on Info from Exchange Website
- Poll: 75 Percent Say Celebrate Christmas in Public Schools
- Latest Planned Parenthood Report Reveals That For Every Adoption Referral, 149 Babies Are Aborted
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement