By “clear and convincing evidence,” blustering Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethics charges by a House Ethics subcommittee.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Democrat Jay Inslee defended missing an important dedication ceremony by saying he was in DC voting. In truth, he was in nearby Seattle meeting with CEO’s.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- Camera At Trump HQ Catches Booger Bandit Mining For Gold, Then Eating It [VIDEO]
- Are Anti-Fossil Fuel Campaigns Now Politicizing Retirement Funds?
- This Plus Size Woman Just Landed A Spot In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
- Drop The Gloves! Two NHL Players Fight Each Other Three Times In One Game [VIDEO]
- Wealthy New Hampshire Voters Choose Hillary
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement