By “clear and convincing evidence,” blustering Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethics charges by a House Ethics subcommittee.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Democrat Jay Inslee defended missing an important dedication ceremony by saying he was in DC voting. In truth, he was in nearby Seattle meeting with CEO’s.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
- Report: Joan Rivers on Life Support
- Celebrities Slammed for Not Being Politically Correct in Hollywood
- 'The Remaining': Writer-Director Casey La Scala Raises Holy Hell in 'Rapture' Thriller
- America Deserves Better than an Empty Suit with No Strategy Against Radical Islam
- Box Office Limps into Fall; 'Guardians' Reaches for $300 Million
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Reid's Grip On Power Hangs On Democratic Aristocracy
- Hackers Steal Security Check Data from 25,000+ DHS Employees
- Would-Be Dairy Queen Bandit Shot, Killed by Armed Employee
- NY Farm Yanks Wedding Ceremonies After $13k Court Fine for Refusing Lesbian Wedding
- Another Legal Challenge to Landrieu's Senate Candidacy in Louisiana
- Kacey Catanzaro Could Be First Woman To Win ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- The Empire Strikes Back: Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown Files Appeal To Force Crappy Teachers On Poor Kids
- Gun Test: Ruger Single Nine & Single-Ten
- Republicans And Democrats Use Labor Day Holiday To Bash Each Other
- NICS Data Suggest Gun Sales Still Strong In 2014
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement