At times like this, it is a good idea to look back to those who knew more and led better than those who lead us today. Reagans’ speech for Goldwater in 1964.
While we’re still two months from Election Day and this is just one poll, the latest Zogby flash poll shows Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin pulling back ahead of Senators Barack Obama and Joe Biden by two points — 47% to 45%. While this is still within the margin of error, it is […]
From the New York Post: ‘O’ My God: Dems Erect Obama Temple Click on image for larger view
After Obama’s selection of Joe Biden for VP, the Gallup Tracking Poll shows that John McCain has retaken the lead in the Presidential election — a position he held a number of times throughout the primaries. The Rasmussen and CNN polls show the two candidates tied. Other polls show Obama with a slight lead (often […]
Rumors are swirling that the show of respect to Hillary Clinton and her 18 million supporters — a roll call vote at the convention — may, in fact, be just that: show. It is being reported that not all of the Clinton delegates will get their vote counted because somewhere around the halfway point of […]
- Report: Obama Briefed on ISIS Threat for More Than a Year
- BREAKING: Video Reportedly Shows Execution of Reporter Steven Sotloff
- Reports: Obama Considers Postponing Executive Immigration Action Until After Midterms
- What Happens To The Gun Control Debate If Malloy Loses In Connecticut?
- The Case Against Common Core
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Chris Christie Refuses to Visit Border during Mexico Trip: 'This Is Silliness'
- President Obama on Ebola: 'Stopping This Disease Won't Be Easy'
- Reports: Feds Lose Track of 6,000 Foreigners on Student Visas Who Could 'Do Us Harm'
- Union Bosses Scramble to Save Democrat Agenda
- Florida Newspaper: Jeb Bush's Embrace of Common Core Hurts 2016 Chances
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement