After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Senator Coburn released his plan, called “Back in Black” to cut NINE TRILLION DOLLARS from the national deficit over the next ten years. A full, downloadable PDF of the report can be found HERE.
The video below is from YouCut, a project of the economic recovery working group. It is definitely worth taking a little bit of your time to learn some important facts about how Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the Democrats are driving this country’s economy over a cliff. From YouCut: The YouCut project is pleased to present […]
Douglas Elmendorf, the director of the Congressional Budget Office, recently posted the following to his official blog:“Under current law, the federal budget is on an unsustainable path, because federal debt will continue to grow much faster than the economy over the long run. Although great uncertainty surrounds long-term fiscal projections, rising costs for health care […]
- Kristol Podcast: Netanyahu Isn't the One Who's a 'Chicken****' TWS Podcast
- Kristol Podcast: What is Our Military Doing in West Africa? TWS Podcast
- The Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism William Kristol
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Administration's 'Unsettling' Performance On Ebola Won't Help Dems In 2014 TWS Podcast
- Obama to Campaign Michael Ramirez
- Lena Dunham Explains Why the Midterms Matter: 'Keep Sexist Politicians Out of Office'
- ABC News Trying to Resuscitate 'The View' After Ratings, Hosts Keep Tanking
- Michael Bay in Talks with Paramount to Direct Benghazi '13 Hours' Film
- 23 Minutes with Russell Brand: 'I Wish I Was Bisexual'
- Report: Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Dating?
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- T Minus 4: GOP Fights to Escape 'Margin of Fraud'
- Gang of Eight Republicans Discourage Obama Against Executive Amnesty
- National Journal: Scott Brown Has Chance to Win Thanks to 'Nationalized' Campaign
- The Nuclear Option</em>: Democrats Win if Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid Lose Power Nov. 4
- Pelosi, Gutierrez: Obama Should Give Temporary Amnesty to All Illegals
- Exclusive: Poll Shows Ed Gillespie Down Just 4 Points In Virginia
- Milton Wolf Takes One For The Team, Endorses Pat Roberts In Kansas
- Senator Questions Wasteful Spending During Unaccompanied Minors Influx
- Landrieu: Obama And I Aren’t Popular In The South Because It’s Racist And Sexist
- Report: Double-Dipping Strains Veterans’ Safety Net
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement