After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Senator Coburn released his plan, called “Back in Black” to cut NINE TRILLION DOLLARS from the national deficit over the next ten years. A full, downloadable PDF of the report can be found HERE.
The video below is from YouCut, a project of the economic recovery working group. It is definitely worth taking a little bit of your time to learn some important facts about how Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the Democrats are driving this country’s economy over a cliff. From YouCut: The YouCut project is pleased to present […]
Douglas Elmendorf, the director of the Congressional Budget Office, recently posted the following to his official blog:“Under current law, the federal budget is on an unsustainable path, because federal debt will continue to grow much faster than the economy over the long run. Although great uncertainty surrounds long-term fiscal projections, rising costs for health care […]
- August 4, 1961: In The Year 1 AO Irwin M. Stelzer
- A Dark Gulf William Kristol
- Empowering Iran Lee Smith
- The Iran Deal: Oppose, Obstruct, Delay . . . Defeat William Kristol
- Obama Mangles Emerson Ethan Epstein
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- Governor Deploys War-Hardened National Guard Unit To Baltimore
- Morning Mirror
- Report: Baltimore Gang Members Unite To Protect Black-Owned Businesses, Direct Looters Towards Chinese- And Arab-Owned Stores
- Ben Carson Pleads With People Of Baltimore: ‘Please Take Control Of Your Children’
- Is Georgetown U. Trying To CENSOR An OFF-CAMPUS Conservative Women’s Group?
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement