The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Desperate Democrats can’t run away from the mess they’ve created in their rush to ram through every government takeover and spending bill they could imagine.
Below is the text from the latest YouCut project update from Rep. Eric Cantor:The YouCut citizen movement is making a difference – across the country and inside the Capitol. We have heard from over 520,000 voices putting Washington on notice that now is the time to get spending under control. Rep. Michele Bachmann offered this […]
Caught on tape! Various Democrat lawmakers admit that their bloated healthcare takeover bill WILL raise costs, WILL raise taxes, WILL cut services… WILL include backroom deals, WILL include sweet deals for insurance companies & drug companies…
Here’s a bit of humor to enjoy going into the weekend:
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement