Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
Fox News’ Sean Hannity is providing a regularly-updated “whip count” of the healthcare vote (HR 4872) positions of on-the-fence members of the House. The link to the status page can be found by clicking on Hannity.com. Here is a link to the full text of H.R. 4872, the Reconciliation Act of 2010. The chart, as […]
Despite the White House’s previous attempts to dismiss and/or marginalize the Fox News Channel and its #1 cable news audiences, President Obama recently sat down for an exclusive interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier to discuss, among other things, Obama’s healthcare (takeover) bill and the sneaky moves Nancy Pelosi has planned (i.e. the “Slaughter Strategy“) […]
On tonight’s O’Reilly Factor on Fox News, Charles Krauthammer exposed the “bait and switch” that is President Obama’s proposed spending freeze. In a nutshell, Obama and the Democrat-controlled Congress significantly pumped up spending and now they’re using a spending “freeze” to lock in these new spending levels — to set a new baseline. So, while […]
Despite admonitions to “just let it go” from both ends of the political spectrum, the Obama White House continues to attack Fox News. Most recently, White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and senior adviser David Axelrod have begun a campaign familiar to anyone who has attended junior high school: denigrating their target and encouraging […]
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- Why Are Critics Of NYU Being Secretly Investigated?
- Guess Which Cheese-Eating Surrender Country Has The Most Racist Cupcakes [PHOTO]
- Handgun Instructor Offers Free Classes To Airmen On ISIS Hit List [VIDEO]
- What Does The Arab Alliance Want From Its New War In Yemen?
- RNC On Hillary Cover-Up: ‘Even Nixon Didn’t Erase The Tapes’
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement