Here’s a bit of humor to enjoy going into the weekend:
From Wednesday’s MSNBC coverage of the California fires. It gets interesting around the 1:15 mark: h/t: mediabistro.com For a minute there, it just looked like Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow sitting on either side of the woman being interviewed.
They say that there is (at least) a shred of truth to the best humor. This clip, featuring Fred Armisen’s great impression of President Obama on Saturday Night Live, quickly goes from funny to scary when you realize that Obama and the Democrats really do want to do this.
Who says politics can’t be fun and funny? Glenn Beck released a video earlier this month showing what our new national anthem could be like if Obama is elected. See which political, celebrity and media suck-ups you can identify! h/t: PUMA
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement