Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Kristol Podcast: Feckless Obama, Losing Democrats... TWS Podcast
- The Senate and the Courts Edward Whelan
- Barnes Podcast: Obama's Way of War TWS Podcast
- A War President—Sort of Stephen F. Hayes
- ‘American Leadership at Its Best’ William Kristol
- Report: GOP Leadership Considering Rules To Punish Party Disloyalty
- As Tillis Trails Hagan, NRA Launches Major Ad Buy
- Could ISIS Hurt Franken's Chance for Reelection?
- Joe Biden at DNC Women's Lunch: I Sure Miss That Serial Sexual Assaulter Bob Packwood
- Why Was David Limbaugh's Book Left Off NYT's Bestseller List?
- Actress Who Leaped to Death from Hollywood Sign Gets Own Film
- Katherine Heigl Confuses Iraq with Afghanistan in 'State of Affairs' Social Media Post
- Weekend Numbers: Tina Fey Is Box Office Poison
- President Obama Joins Celebrities in Sexual Assault PSA
- BH INTERVIEW: Michelle Monaghan Talks 'Fort Bliss' & Pays Tribute to Military Moms
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- John Bolton Super PAC to Spend $5 Million Online in Key Senate Races
- Poll: Nearly 25% of Americans Would Consider Secession
- Giffords' Attack Ad on Pro-Gun Candidate Backfires, Hurts Own Image
- Pope Names Progressive Bishop to Head Chicago Archdiocese
- DOJ Silent about whether Holder Barred AZ Officials from Prosecuting Illegal Immigrants
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement