Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Job Destroyer Fred Barnes
- Confronting Putin’s Invasion Eric Edelman
- Kristol Podcast: Ukraine After 5 Years of Weakness TWS Podcast
- Upholding the Law Jeff Bergner
- Obama Calls Retreat William Kristol
- Report: Kevin Brady, Paul Ryan Set To Face Off Over Committee Assignment
- Jon Stewart Attempts to "Slay" Food Stamp Fraud Allegations; Misses Real Point
- Palin: "I Do Not Like This Uncle Sam, I Do Not Like His Health Care Scam"
- Surprise: Rand Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll
- Dr. Ben Carson: "I Will Continue to Defy the PC Police"
- Sarah Palin Tells CPAC 'We Won' 'Duck Dynasty' Culture War Battle
- 'SNL' Runs Cover for Obama (Again), Toasts Planned Parenthood
- BROTHER'S KEEPER: What if Mitt Romney's Brother Asked Dinesh D'Souza for $1,000?
- Conservative Filmmakers Ask CPAC Attendees for Help Winning Culture Wars
- 'Persecuted' Shows CPAC Crowd Religious Freedom Under Assault
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Andrew Cuomo 2016? Governor Coy on Declaring Presidential Ambitions
- Helping Solve a Veteran Unemployment Problem and a National Security Concern
- Millennials Less Religious, More Liberal than Their Elders
- While Crimea Burns, Obama Golfs
- Florida Church Leaders Increasingly Bringing Guns With Their Bibles to Church
- Ted Cruz doesn’t get why media treats Obamacare repeal as a ‘bizarre proposition’ [VIDEO]
- Rand Paul: Republicans calling him ‘too soft’ on foreign policy motivated by ‘political gain’ [VIDEO]
- 5 guys who hit on your girlfriend at CPAC in front of you
- Lee Stranahan fired by Breitbart News after being rehired. What gives?
- Lena Dunham pushes Planned Parenthood in Saturday Night Live skit [VIDEO]
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement