Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Talks, but Putin and the World Unimpressed TWS Podcast
- Obama, Edited The Scrapbook
- How to Play a Weak Hand in Iraq Abram N. Shulsky, Eric Brown and Hillel Fradkin
- Ditto The Scrapbook
- Barnes Podcast: What Nixon, Reagan, and Clinton Had--And Obama Doesn't TWS Podcast
- Rep. Braley: Sorry Bro, I Have A Fundraiser To Attend
- Investigators: Witnesses Say Lerner's Hard Drive Was Only 'Scratched,' Data Was Recoverable
- BREAKING: Passenger Airline Crashes; 47 Reportedly Killed
- Man Representing Hamas Terrorists: Israel's Netanyahu is Like Hitler or Something
- Harsh Gun Control Law Kills More Jobs: Beretta Leaving Maryland For Tennessee
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Arizona Gov: Feds Unsure of Identities of Illegal Immigrant 'Sponsors'
- Sarah Palin Endorses Joe Carr for Senate Against Lamar Alexander
- Jeff Sessions: Boehner Group's Border Plan an 'Institutional Surrender' to Obama's 'Planned Illegality'
- Maine Gov. Blasts WH After Discovering Illegals Dumped in State on Conference Call
- La Raza President: 'Un-American' to Protest Illegal Immigration
- Facebook Reports A Good Q2, Focuses On Mobile Advertising
- Ex-Im Criticized For Lending To State-Controlled Foreign Companies
- 9/11 Commission Warns US Unprepared For A Possible ‘Cyber-Pearl Harbor’
- Glenn Beck’s Anti-Common Core Crusade Seeks Test Boycott
- EPA Chief Says NY Times Report Was Given ‘Surprising Credibility’
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement