Last night, as both Fox News and CNN were deep into their coverage of the shooting tragedy in Colorado, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC was frantically “spinning” President Obama’s comments about business owners not deserving the credit for the companies they’ve built.
That President Obama would refer to Nazi camps as “Polish death camps” isn’t surprising to the many who felt — and still feel — that he is grossly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World. However, recent comments from foreign leaders, high-ranking officials and the foreign press contradict Obama’s propaganda that he is somehow liked and respected worldwide.
In 2008, President Barack Obama made regaining the world’s respect for America as one of his goals. We now know that the Obama we saw in 2004 and 2008 was just a marketing gimmick and that the real Obama is just an old fashioned leftist beholden to his party handlers and speech writers. As Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Danish Broadcasting Corporation’s show “Detektor,” points out in this video, Obama’s phoniness is obvious to even our “closest allies,” whether they “punch above their weight” or not.
Over half of President Barack Obama’s largest donors from the 2008 election received prime jobs in his White House.
President Barack Obama promised to give Israel advanced weaponry if they agree not to attack Iranian nuclear sites until after the 2013 election.
- Kristol Podcast: Obama's Weakness Is Much Greater Than Americans Realize TWS Podcast
- Boots on the Ground? Yes! Thomas Donnelly
- Crimea and Punishment Tod Lindberg
- Superpower Once Lived Here William Kristol
- The Real Scoop Jackson Elliott Abrams
- Win: VA Community College System to Change 'Free Speech Zone' Policy
- Obama Admin Downplays Boston Bombings?
- Fox News Launching New Daytime Show Featuring Katie Pavlich
- MSNBC Accuses State of Forcing Women to Leave Children in Hot Car
- Income Inequality Institute to Pay Infamous Class Warrior $25,000 per Month to Do Basically Nothing
- Liam Neeson: de Blasio's War on Carriages Hurts Immigrants, New York Culture
- Mich. Utility Cancels 'Duck Dynasty' Contest After Single Complaint
- Report: Oprah Cancels Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show, Hasn't Told Star Yet
- Daily Beast Targets Reality Stars the Duggars with Guilt by Association Smear
- HBO's John Oliver Says Anger Over Margaret Thatcher Fueled Early Political Views
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Bloomberg's New Campaign: More Gun Control Needed for Gun-Owning Parents
- Ted Cruz Endorses T.W. Shannon, to Join Sarah Palin, Mike Lee at OK Liberty Rally
- Facing Heat On Immigration, Cantor Takes Aggressive Posture With Obama
- Brain Surgery Patient's Obamacare Plan Denies Meds, Drops Doctors
- De Blasio Surrenders New York to the Jihad
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement