Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Podcast: Obama Strategy For Gaza? Keep Iran Happy. TWS Podcast
- Kristol Podcast: Obama vs. the Rule of Law TWS Podcast
- No Sword, No Justice William Kristol
- A New Disorder Stephen F. Hayes
- Frozen in the Cold War Matthew Continetti
- UN: Hamas, Israel Agree To 72-Hour Ceasefire
- Pavlich Destroys the Left's "Female Empowerment" Movement at D.C. Conference
- Israel vs. Hamas...and the Media, and Hollywood, and Europe, and...
- BREAKING: Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast and Furious Documents Withheld From Congress Under Obama Executive Privilege Claim
- Great Moments In Government: NY Governor, GOP Opponent Under Investigation For Ethics Violations
- More Backpedaling: Javier Bardem Clarifies His Israel Slam
- Woody Allen Won't Cast Black Actors to Appease Critics
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik Buys Bulletproof Vests for Israeli Soldiers
- Coldplay, U2 Producer Brian Eno: Israel's Attacks on Hamas Equal 'Ethnic Cleansing'
- Why Can't Gaza Become a Tourist Attraction, Not a Weapons Cache?
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Homeland Security Report Confirms Diseases Spreading at Border Facilities
- Mike Lee: Congress Should Not Pass Any Border Bill that Doesn't Solve Root of Problem: Obama's Executive Amnesty
- Changing Border Bill and Re-Voting Before Saturday Would Violate Boehner's Own Rule
- Rick Perry to Boehner: Pass Something to Address Border Before Congressional Recess
- Nancy Pelosi: Republican Border Bill a 'Statement of Meanness'
- Group Suing Over Federal Obamacare Subsidies Asks Supreme Court To Hear Case
- Fox 5′s Emily Miller Dishes About Online Dating On ABC’s ‘The View’
- Tesla Announces Q2 Earnings, ‘Potential’ Site For Gigafactory
- Supreme Court And European Union Expose Google’s Massive Privacy Liabilities
- Health Dept Tells Church Trying To Feed The Needy: Not So Fast
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement