Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Hayes Podcast: Obama Talks, but Putin and the World Unimpressed TWS Podcast
- How to Play a Weak Hand in Iraq Abram N. Shulsky, Eric Brown and Hillel Fradkin
- Obama, Edited The Scrapbook
- Ditto The Scrapbook
- Barnes Podcast: What Nixon, Reagan, and Clinton Had--And Obama Doesn't TWS Podcast
- Anti-Israel Protesters Ask: What If The IDF Bombed Rockville, Maryland?
- Paul Ryan Proposal Conflates Anti-Poverty Programs, Returns Power to States
- Rejoice: Meriam Ibrahim and Family Escape Sudan, Arrive in Italy
- Local News Station Exposes How DC Will Collect $61 Million in Parking Tickets Next Year
- Flashback: WH, Dems Killed Bill to Strengthen Obamacare Eligibility Verification
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- $840 Million of Border Crisis 'Emergency' Spending Bill Goes to Other Issues
- Tea Party’s Joe Carr Looks to Ride Anti-Amnesty ‘Wave’ Past Lamar Alexander
- Arizona Gov: Feds Unsure of Identities of Illegal Immigrant 'Sponsors'
- Sarah Palin Endorses Joe Carr for Senate Against Lamar Alexander
- Jeff Sessions: Boehner Group's Border Plan an 'Institutional Surrender' to Obama's 'Planned Illegality'
- Alan Dershowitz: Media ‘Racist’ In Coverage Of Israel-Hamas Conflict
- The Daily Caller Presents The Alphabet Of Racism: THE LETTER ‘E’
- Israeli Tanks Block Missiles With Mini ‘Iron Dome’ System [VIDEO]
- This Couple Spends Their Free Time Mocking Abortion Protesters
- Lawmakers: Make It Easier For Military Dogs To Reunite With Soldiers After War [PHOTOS]
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement