Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- Kristol Podcast: Action on ISIS Good, But It's No Substitute for an Actual Foreign Policy TWS Podcast
- ‘Action Is Elusive’ William Kristol
- The Democrats’ Goldwater Fred Barnes
- Kristol Podcast: Gap Between Liberal Media and Public Has Never Been Greater... TWS Podcast
- Last Refuge of a Scoundrel Fred Barnes
- Box Office Predictions: 'If I Stay' Surprises, Tops 'Sin City' Sequel
- Female Comics Fans Upset Over Spider Woman's Ass
- Live from New York, It's an 'Arm of the Hollywood Democratic Establishment'
- BH Interview: Jim Caviezel Touts Character, Family in 'When the Game Stands Tall'
- Exclusive: Watch Brad Paisley's Patriotic 'Country Nation'
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Eric Holder: DOJ Stands with People of Ferguson
- Paul Ryan Suggests GOP Candidates in Midterms Should Run on Giving Illegals Citizenship
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Bigotry 'Deeply Embedded' in 'Too Many' House Republicans
- Planned Parenthood Attacks Alaska GOP Senate Candidate Dan Sullivan Within Hours of Winning Primary
- Bill O'Reilly Thunders Against Al Sharpton's 'Garbage' in Ferguson
- Fighting Cronyism Brings People Together
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Releases Creepy Trailer [VIDEO]
- Kim Kardashian Wore Something And It Wasn’t A Bikini [PHOTOS]
- HuffPost Ferguson Bureau? They’re Hiring A Citizen Journo, But You Will Pay Her
- Environmentalists Profit Off Promoting Rooftop Solar Panels
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement