Despite having been studied for years… Despite the fact that it would create tens of thousands of high-paying American jobs… Despite the fact that even the unions want it… Despite the fact that it would give the US a secure source of oil from a friendly neighbor nation… Barack Obama and his administration chose to kill the Keystone XL pipeline project.
After bobbing-and-weaving for nine minutes, [White House spokesman Jay] Carney finally says what everybody knows: the president won’t put his plan on paper because he doesn’t want it to become “politically charged” before a compromise can be reached. In other words, you’ve got to pass it to find out what’s in it.
Unless other videos he has shot are faked to look like they’re from the White House, a recent fundraising video by President Obama seems to violate FEC campaign finance laws because it appears to have been shot in the White House.
The latest Harris Poll shows President Obama with a 37% approval rating. Only the Democrat-controlled Congress has a worse approval rating of only 11%.
Barack Obama could not have diverted billions of our tax dollars to liberal pet projects, payoffs and political patronage (aka The “Stimulus”) without the help of Senators like Patty Murray (D-WA). Below is the latest news clip compilation from the Republican who will replace her in the Senate this November. Barack Obama and Patty Murray […]
- 2014 ≠ 2016 William Kristol
- Kristol Podcast: Obama's Weakness Is Much Greater Than Americans Realize TWS Podcast
- Crimea and Punishment Tod Lindberg
- Boots on the Ground? Yes! Thomas Donnelly
- Superpower Once Lived Here William Kristol
- Glenn Beck Announces Big Movie Production Plans
- Report: Chicago's Top Cop Cooking the Books on 'Declining' Crime Rate
- Poll: Only 4% of U.S. Adults are Newly Insured, Half Choose Obamacare Alternative
- Surprise: Another Major Hillary Donor Pleads Guilty to Illegal Fundraising Charges
- When Economic Conservatives Come Out Against Tax Breaks
- Of Hollywood and Hobbits: The Reactionary Politics of 'Transcendence'
- Amy Poehler to Raise Money for Fellow 'SNL' alum Sen. Al Franken
- Gosnell TV Movie Becomes Indiegogo's Most Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- Socialist Literary Hero Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Hollywood Playbook: Thursday's Top 5 News Items
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Home Invader Shot, Dies after Crashing into Nearby Home
- WaPo: Romney 'Emerging As One Of The Republican Party's Most Coveted Stars'
- Illinois Taxpayers to Give $100 Million for Obama Library
- Ted Cruz to Obama: Obamacare Repeal Debate 'Far from Over'
- Emails Show Lois Lerner Planned to Help DOJ Prosecute Conservative Groups
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement