At times like this, it is a good idea to look back to those who knew more and led better than those who lead us today. Reagans’ speech for Goldwater in 1964.
In an attempt to get extra credit on his “what I did last summer” report, young Barack overdid it a bit…
In a recent health care speech on the Senate floor, Senator Max Baucus (D-MT) was slurring his words and appears to be intoxicated. At the time of this post, Politico.com is waiting for comment from the senator’s office. Baucus is no stranger to controversy. Earlier this year, Senator Baucus nominated his live-in girlfriend, Melodee Hanes, as […]
South Carolina Congressman Joe Wilson stunned many during President Obama’s speech to Congress tonight when he shouted “You lie!” in response to Obama’s claim that illegal immigrants would not benefit from the Democrats’ healthcare reform plan. The video is below: The Associated Press (AP) story reads as follows:Obama heckled by GOP during speech to Congress […]
On Tuesday, September 8th, President Obama is scheduled to give a speech broadcast to students nationwide. The speech has caused much controversy as original teachers’ guides included instructions for kids to write letters about how they can support President Obama. Some fear that the president and/or left-leaning teachers will use the opportunity to indoctrinate vulnerable […]
- Report: Obama Briefed on ISIS Threat for More Than a Year
- BREAKING: Video Reportedly Shows Execution of Reporter Steven Sotloff
- Reports: Obama Considers Postponing Executive Immigration Action Until After Midterms
- What Happens To The Gun Control Debate If Malloy Loses In Connecticut?
- The Case Against Common Core
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Chris Christie Refuses to Visit Border during Mexico Trip: 'This Is Silliness'
- President Obama on Ebola: 'Stopping This Disease Won't Be Easy'
- Reports: Feds Lose Track of 6,000 Foreigners on Student Visas Who Could 'Do Us Harm'
- Union Bosses Scramble to Save Democrat Agenda
- Florida Newspaper: Jeb Bush's Embrace of Common Core Hurts 2016 Chances
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement