It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
As part of a pledge to “shine a bright light” on the state legislature in Olympia, the Washington State Republican Party has launched “Olympia Watch,” a website dedicated to updating the public on tax issues and other legislative developments. Here are a few comments from Luke Esser, WSRP chairman: Today marks the first day of […]
A few videos for our Washington State readers to consider (and forward to friends). If you’re from outside Washington State, please skip down to the previous post for the wit and wisdom of Alfonzo!
In October 2007, three workers from ACORN pleaded guilty and one was sentenced in the largest voter fraud case in Washington State history. Over 1,800 fraudulent registrations were submitted. In 2004, Republican Dino Rossi was, at first, declared the winner of the Washington State governor’s race by 261 votes over Christine Gregoire. Two recounts later — […]
This graphic from the Seattle Post-Intelligencer pretty much says it all. Washington State’s Governor Christine Gregoire jacked up taxes and has nothing to show for it. Not only that, but the damage to the state economy as a result of her policies and actions is such that a $3.2 billion deficit is projected. If you live […]
- Former NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women
- #2: Obama Makes GQ'S List of Least Influential People of 2014
- Gawker Cites Racism over Blake Lively's Fondness for Southern Style
- Bill Cosby, His Attorneys/Accusers Open Up After Washington Post Chronicles Accusations Against Him
- Pitbull to Minorities at American Music Awards: 'We Can All Stay'
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- Obama: Communities of Color 'Aren't Making This Up'
- Jonathan Gruber Will Testify Before Congressional Committee About Health Law Deceptions
- Most Businesses Destroyed in Ferguson Minority Owned
- An Open Letter to Senator McConnell and Speaker Boehner
- Mark Levin on Ferguson: 'What We Are Witnessing Now Is the Left's War on the Civil Society'
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement