It is refreshing to see James Watkins clearly, calmly and concisely express why voters must get rid of the spend-crazy career politicians currently in office.
As part of a pledge to “shine a bright light” on the state legislature in Olympia, the Washington State Republican Party has launched “Olympia Watch,” a website dedicated to updating the public on tax issues and other legislative developments. Here are a few comments from Luke Esser, WSRP chairman: Today marks the first day of […]
A few videos for our Washington State readers to consider (and forward to friends). If you’re from outside Washington State, please skip down to the previous post for the wit and wisdom of Alfonzo!
In October 2007, three workers from ACORN pleaded guilty and one was sentenced in the largest voter fraud case in Washington State history. Over 1,800 fraudulent registrations were submitted. In 2004, Republican Dino Rossi was, at first, declared the winner of the Washington State governor’s race by 261 votes over Christine Gregoire. Two recounts later — […]
This graphic from the Seattle Post-Intelligencer pretty much says it all. Washington State’s Governor Christine Gregoire jacked up taxes and has nothing to show for it. Not only that, but the damage to the state economy as a result of her policies and actions is such that a $3.2 billion deficit is projected. If you live […]
- MSNBC: Defending Obama More Important Than News
- Polish Foreign Minister: Obama “ignorance and incompetence”
- VIDEO: World laughs at Obama and America
- Obama White House for sale to highest donors
- Obama help to Israel a political game
- Obama kills Keystone and thousands of new jobs
- Obama: America “a little bit lazy”
- Carney admits OBAMA HAS NO DEBT PLAN
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- New York to Ban Fracking; Environmentalists Cheer
- Goodlatte: Court's 'Unconstitutional' Executive Amnesty Opinion 'Good Sign'
- Cruz on Cuba: Another Obama 'Very, Very Bad Deal'
- Alabama's Sessions Steps Aside in Budget Chair Race, Gives Spot to Wyoming's Enzi
- American Majority
- Big Hollywood blog (Breitbart)
- BigGovernment.com (Breitbart)
- Michael Ramirez Cartoons
- RBO – The Real Barack Obama blog
- Remember November (RGA)
- Republican National Committee (GOP.com)
- Sound Politics
- Tea Party Patriots
- The 9-12 Project
- US Weekly
- Washington State Republican Party
- Washington State Tea Party Movement